Business Development Manager
A Little Bit About Me
After successes in his own sporting pursuits, Clint naturally gravitated towards a career in helping others achieve.
Through his study and over a decade of experience as a coach, Clint will ensure that you are moving the way your body was made to and thrives on seeing progress in everyone that he coaches.
Clint loves challenges! Whether it be in the world of coaching, learning new skills or partaking in new adventures, he will always be one to back himself and those around him.
- Bachelor of Human Movement Science
- Certificates III & IV in Fitness
- Level 1 Functional Trainer
- Level 2 Exercise Professional
- 10+ years Coaching Experience
- Nutrition for Exercise Certificate
- Senior First Aid & CPR